POSTED: 8th Nov, 2022
|We are pleased to announce this new postdoctoral research fellowship program and look forward to receiving your nominations.
Shell has provided $400K to fund this effort, supporting 3-4 exceptional young scientists of great promise who recently received, or are about to be awarded, a doctoral degree.
1. Suitable candidates should be nominated by department chairs, faculty advisors, professors, or research scientists at UCB, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, and Lawrence Berkeley National Lab
2. Nominators should provide written documentation of their willingness to host the applicant in their lab and outline the capabilities of their lab to support the project needs
3. Nominators should provide a written outline of the project to be performed
4. Nominations will be accepted on or before December 9 with the appointment term commencing between January 1 and April 1
5. The combined total compensation package will not exceed $100,000 per nominee
6. This program offers a great high-risk/high-reward initiative to explore disruptive decarbonization options over an 18 month period
The nomination deadline is Friday, December 9, 2022.
For questions or assistance regarding the nomination requirements or program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.