The Energy & Biosciences Institute (EBI) is embarking on an exciting venture with local biotech and venture capital (VC) companies in 2023, to create a phenomenal paid summer internship program for the most promising undergraduate and master’s students from UC Berkeley and UIUC. EBI is actively searching for exceptional candidates with the rare opportunity to participate in hands-on, cutting-edge research, development, or investment strategies as part of interdisciplinary projects.
This exclusive 8-week internship program is designed to provide students with unparalleled exposure to state-of-the-art scientific techniques or VC investment strategies while working alongside esteemed professionals. Outstanding interns who demonstrate exceptional performance may also have the opportunity to transition to part-time or full-time paid positions with the biotech company.
Don’t let this remarkable opportunity slip away! Apply now to secure your chance to skyrocket your biotech or venture capital career with the Energy & Biosciences Institute.
Apply Here to:
- Acquire valuable, real-world industry experience and training on a long-term project
- Earn a competitive salary and a $1500 living stipend
- Explore career options and define the direction for graduate studies
- Network with a variety of industries, EBI, and student participants
- Develop new technical, communication, time management, and leadership skills
- Apply: link